On June 6 and 7, 2012, the Center for First Americans Forestlands held the Shifting Seasons Great Lakes Forest, Industry, Products, and Resources Summit.
This June, the Center plans on publishing the summit report. You will be able to download a .pdf version of the report and appendices here.
- Appendix D -Comments listed by theme
- Appendix E – Participant Evaluation Forms
- Appendix F – Nvivo coding process of participant data (comments)
- Appendix G – Node Summary
- Appendix H – CMN/USDA Forest Service MOU
Here you can find the speaker power-points from the summit:
- Blazer – Tribal Communities, Forests, and Change
- Bowe – Marketing Tools and Industry Trends
- Frelich – Effects of Climate Change
- Ganguly – Eco-Labeling Native American Tribal Forest Products
- Milauskas – Trends Related to Wood Utilization
- Sharik – Trends in Higher Education
- Wilson – Assessing the Direction of the Forest Resource in the Upper Great Lakes
For more pictures from the summit, check out the facebook photo album here.